Friday, June 12, 2009

Wedding Fun

Last Friday I had the opportunity to help my roommate Stefi with her sister, Sarah's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding, and I honestly had so much fun helping out.

And since I got the flu on Monday and have been down for the count since then, I have decided to blog about my wedding involvement.

I drove up to Holladay at 9 am, wrote down Stefi's address wrong, but got there ok in the end. I was then put to work making some centerpieces. I wish I could take credit for the design here. But I think they turned out just lovely.


Sarah's toss bouquet


And her real bouquet. Ignore the obnoxious look on my face.

Another cute piece. Everything was so adorable. I seriously only followed directions


An abnormally large amount of brown and pink candy and desserts.













The best part of the wedding was definately the time I got to spend with Stefi. I missed her so much while she was gone doing wedding stuff all week. Don't Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment