- If you register for something stupid, someone will buy it
- If you register for basic, like silverware, NO ONE will buy it
- You will forgot who you've sent invitations to and who you have not.
Which will in turn make your mother mad.
- You will start to leave notes, addresses, and lists all over any scrap of paper you can find. You will still forget things. See above.
- If your seamstress says it will take about 3 fittings to finish your wedding dress. She really means 7, and she'll still sew your beading on crooked.
3 years ago