Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nicknames and Procrastination

Of all the nicknames I have (which are a lot), Skusen is probably the weirdest of them all. But, its also probably my favorite.


Flashback to last September,

I was moving into a new apartment and had just moved in my last box when two boys show up at my door offering to help. Thanks guys. Meet Bryce and Derek. I bring them inside and show them around my apartment. My roommates have big black letters on the wall, and they spell out the first letter of each of our names. Derek and Bryce look at the letters, S-K-U-S-E-N and think it is some weird Asian spelling of Susan. Oddly enough they really took a liking to it, and I've been known as Skusen ever since. (from left to right: Bryce, me, Derek)


Now that I have a blog I feel like I have to keep track of every random thing that happens to me. I finished my last nursing final today, and my ugly teal scrubs are officially packed away for the summer. My tests were not that bad, but I could not make myself study for the life of me. In fact, there were a huge amount of things I would rather do that study, these include but are not limited to:


  • Spending mindless hours on facebook

  • Cleaning boy's bathtubs (you're welcome Zach)

  • Making dozens of cookies that I did not eat

  • Attending a Jazz playoff game (see picture above)

  • Getting addicted to 24

  • Starting this blog, and

  • Rearranging my room with Stefi










(before)


(after)

2 comments:

  1. Would that be left to right for Bryce and Derek? I should check in more often, S-K-U-S-E-N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little did you know Skusen that we were watching through our windows until we made sure that it was the last box you were carrying. haha, jk

    ReplyDelete