Thursday, April 30, 2009

The End... Til September

Today I officially FINISHED my first semester of nursing school. Although to be fair I've been playing like I've been done with school for about a week now. As seen in the picture below.

(the celebratory shopping that was done yesterday)

This has been the hardest semester of my life, and I do not know how I made it through so many assessments, quizzes, and 5:45 am clinicals. So, here is a timeline of my first semester for your viewing pleasure.
(back when I was young, innocent, and just excited to be wearing scrubs)



(How Stefi often found me. Passed out on my bed. Clothes on. Books open. Fast asleep.)




(And now. So excited to be done that I had a hard time not clicking my heels and running to my car after my last final. I couldn't resist however jumping for joy just a little bit.)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Skusen! So that leaves you with what, 3 more years of this delightful indoctrination process?

    Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting a summer break!

    Welcome to the blogging world, where even more people can stalk you and read even more intimate details than on facebook without you even knowing it! I'm excited to add you to my list of blogs to read :)

    ReplyDelete