Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
came out yesterday!

Unfortunately, we could not go see it at midnight since most of my friends have real jobs or something weird like that, so we went at 7:45 pm. Which was almost better since we were the only people dressed up haha, and we of course got some very strange looks. A friend from home asked me if this was a costume. I said sarcastically, "No, I wear this all the time."
His response: "I don't know, I've seen you in this outfit before."


Ahh.. the life of a nerd


I made pumpkin pasties, chocolate frogs, and licorice wands.



I think at the next movie premiere, I'm going to branch out and sell these suckers. Look how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment