Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introducing..

Jarrett William Puente!



Born June 21, 2009 at 8:52 am
8 pounds 6 oz.
21 inches long

My favorite sister, okay, my only sister, Jennifer had a baby boy on Father's Day. Needless to say, she didn't buy her husband anything.

But the best part is...I got to suprise my family and come home for it. I drove home Saturday and nearly gave my parents a heart attack when they saw me in their garage. I had been talking to my mom on and off all day, and she kept asking me what I was doing. Oh you know just hanging out, a.k.a. driving through Nevada.

Anyways, welcome to the fam, Jarrett. And in case you were wondering, my family is now 4 for 4 on grandkids having "J" names. Sigh. Curse of the Carr's.He loves his Auntie Susan. Notice how peacefully he is sleeping in my arms.

He's a little more upset about Jeff holding him. I'm just kidding my brother-in-law is a great dad.

1 comment:

  1. This is way cute. :) He's a cute baby! And how great you got to surprise your family. I didn't know your being out here was a surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete