Monday, May 18, 2009

Back to California

I went home to Morgan Hill this past weekend. It was a short bittersweet trip. I realized how much I missed my family but also how much I have come to see Provo as my home. But here are a few highlights for your enjoyment!




We visited my favorite Indian restaurant, Sneha. Interestingly also the name of one of my very good friends from high school. Almost as interesting as the Indian server who kept hitting on me, and I think who wanted me to follow him to the back room. Errrr.



Walking my fat dog.


At least she's cute.

Seeing my cute bald grandpa. And yes he was watching Spanish soccer. In Spanish. And no, he does not understand a word of it. Except maybe, GOL!!!!!!!

My sister is having a baby boy in June. So, her shower was the main reason I went home. All she had to do was ask.


I love how little my grandma is compared to me. Because I am little myself.

My adorable niece. I know everyone says this, but she is a genius. She even won some of the party games.


The Gilroy Outlets. This picture does not begin to describe the craziness that is the Coach Outlet on a Saturday. Women everywhere. Going crazy. And a corner full of guys waiting for their wives and the madness to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment